Monday, January 12, 2009

little sewing project

I made this little activity pillow for Ellie - Lora's daughter. I got the idea off another blog: makeandtakes.com and then i added my own twist to it. I LOVE how it turned out. Actually i borrowed some pinking shears from claire and made the edges really cute, but didn't get a picture of it before i sent it. Basically it was crazy easy but I am so proud of myself - I felt so crafty. You can take the letters off the buttons and replace them with shapes and numbers.





Here's the pockets on the back to hold whatever is not being used on the front.








3 comments:

BR said...

Wow you are ridiculously crafty lady! I love all the new photos, you have such an adorable family!

Brittany Wagner said...

Do I get one (:

The McDonalds said...

THANKS COURT! Ellie loves it!