Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Sophie!

On September 16 Sophie turned 1! I honestly can't believe she's one. It went by really fast. Sophie is so sweet and fun to have. She loves her brother so much. I thought she might be walking by now, but not yet. She stands on her own and loves to walk while you hold her hands or she is pushing the laundry basket. She thinks it's hilarious to crawl away from me and have me chase her. Thankfully she'll still eat anything and takes her meal times very seriously. Her hair is just long enough for me to put in little piggy tails, but she somehow always pulls them out. She is feisty and sweet and still loves to cuddle.








4 comments:

The Johnson Journey said...

I love the chocolate birthday cake! She's beautiful. Happy Birthday, Sophie! Your mommy's is coming up here pretty soon! :)

Jenny said...

She is so cute! They are getting so big Court.

Magen said...

She is seriously baby john's twin!

Jen H said...

She is so cute. Gotta love the 'first birthday attack of the cake'.