Monday, July 14, 2008

Ode to Slurpee

Slurpee O Slurpee
How I love you so
Your icy cool sweets
Make me so happy, you know
















With your cherry red taste
Tell me, what could be better?
So silly of me -
I'll add some cheese, but not cheddar





No, O Slurpee
You deserve the best
Of course only "string"
But will it pass the test?















Alas, I'm a genius!
Quick! Call the store!
A new taste is in town
Bursting with flavors galore!




Truly a feast for the tastebuds
There's no better treat
So let's raise a cup
To the cheesy cherry iced feat

5 comments:

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Court, that's my favorite thing like all week, I love you and your offspring. He is so darling, I hope your next can live up. Ahhh we all know it will. Any news on the sex, and I need more tum pics thank you.

The McDonalds said...

I am drooling. Oh how I miss you, little slurpee. And your kid isn't bad either! Seriously, I want our kids to play. They would run around laughing and being very naughty, putting things in the toilet and playing with Pickles. Move to Texas with me. If you can't be there, at least they have slurpees. I hear they have Dr. Pepper slurpees everywhere!

BR said...

Courtney this is great! I love the sheer joy on his face with the string cheese. He is just adorable.

The Johnson Journey said...

did you write that?! i don't think i've written anything so creative since school... so sad i agree w/ becks -- tummy pictures!

vanessa said...

Lil Chuckie...
You and your family are SO cute! Im smiling so big right now after looking at your blog! Lindsey (Finch) not Abel,didn't tell me you were having another mini you. I Love you :)
Vanessa