Monday, June 23, 2008

our house in the middle of our street

I cannot tell you all how excited I am! We had a walk-through today and the guy said it should be done end of July/ August. That made me so happy. So here's a few pics of the progress..



Here is the empty lot for our house - we took this pic back in april
this is the sweet view from our house...until they build houses on these lots, then we'll only see this from our upstairs.
Here is what our house looks like as of today! the houses on either side of ours are both 1 story so it is much better.
And I had to throw in some pics of the kid playing in the sprinklers. don't worry it's like 2 in the afternoon and he's still wearing his pajama shirt - he took the pants off long before





5 comments:

The Johnson Journey said...

YEAH COURTNEY! That's so much fun. I'd love to think we could live in a house with less than a 4 car garage... I love it! That's coming up soon... just in time to move in before the baby.

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Court I seriously love the house, love the architecture in the front. It's totally you for some reason. I can see you Martha-ing that house to pieces, it's going to be so cute, can't wait to come for a visit. Love you

BR said...

Congrats Courtney, that's so awesome!! Have fun decorating and making the house your home. :)

Wright Life said...

Court, love it! What city? I can't wait to see the finished product. Are you going to move in before the baby? SO FUN!!

The McDonalds said...

Okay, yeah for the pics... but now it's time for more. I have not patience.