Monday, June 9, 2008

it's a real disease!

"Trichotillomania, a hair-pulling disorder, involves an irresistible urge to pull out hair. This behavior occurs to the point of noticeable hair loss. The most common areas for hair pulling are the scalp, eyelashes and eyebrows, but may involve hair anywhere on the body..."

kind of unfortunate that it has to do with my mental health...
For those of you who still don't believe you can read the rest of the article at http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/trichotillomania

And I will confess that I have a bald spot on my lash line because I swear I could feel one of my eyelashes and it was driving me crazy.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

you would go out and try to find a disease that justifies your weird habits! I commend you for this, i will i had the same drive.

Wright Life said...

That is so funny! Can I please tell you that while I was reading this I was pulling on my eyebrows!!!! I think this disease is contagious!

Becky, Ryan, Oliver, Amelie, and Nora said...

Yes! New posts! This makes me so happy and also a little sad for your bodily hair. I do also sometimes pull out eyelashes because they itch and then all of the sudden like 8 come out, whoops. So I miss you. When are youo finding out what the baby is, it's SO time. Can't wait. Also I want to see pics of the new house.