Monday, June 9, 2008

go ahead, ridicule me...



Ok so I hear it all the time - "your phone sucks. why don't you get a new one?" or "that's your crappy cell phone?" Listen people, I may have a "crappy" phone by your tech savvy standards - but I would like to point out that I always have service, I can always hear loud and clear and it has a color screen. True no camera, bluetooth, navigation, picture messaging, cool ringtones, speakerphone, walkie-talkie whatever, ability to check my e-mails and control my life through the phone, but what in the crap do you need all that stuff for anyway? Do you know how many times I have dropped it - in the water no less - and it still works. I used someones old flip phone for one week and switched back because my "crappy" phone was better. Plus, as the evidence shows, who in their right mind would spend money on a phone when their 2 year old is bound to get a hold of it and do this...





need i say more?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

AWESOME! it's good to have you back my blogging buddy ;)

The McDonalds said...

Okay, John's face, and eyes in the picture... total classic Courtney, what do you want, face.