Saturday, June 21, 2008

San Diego!!



This last weekend we went to San Diego for John's Aunt's wedding. It was so fun. It would have been helpful to realize that the US Open was there before we went then we could have been somwehat prepared for the 3 hours it took for us to get our luggage and get a rental car...shoot me now. But, it was still a good time. AND we got to see Sister Hixson before she left and hear her speak.
B: I know you probably can't check blogs but sisters get away with a lot more than elders, so here's hoping. We had so much fun being with you and the fam - I love you and know you are going to be the best missionary. I will miss you and seriously try my best to send you some letters - I will at least keep you posted on the new kid and the other one, plus I do want to hear about the craziness in Jersey.

Here's some pics from our trip




Fun at the beach. You can guess what came next after he stared at his fistfulls of sand.


John and Courtney - 6 months pregnant. I love this dress, it actually makes it look like I have a chest. Don't be fooled...




Johns 2, 3, 4, and 5. You gotta love it.

1 comment:

The Johnson Journey said...

I love the preggo dress too! I wanted it -- from Target, right? Too short. Anyway, you look fabulous, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINALLY POSTING SOMETHING! I can't wait to see the next blondie baby you pop out. :) Hopefully it pops out, right?