Sunday, June 28, 2009

chores and a new house...sort of

Saturday morning chores with dad - get out there and mow the lawn He's working really hard to push that mower - the grass was pretty tallI got this sweet playhouse at a garage sale I went to with my friend Hailey. John freaked until he realized that these babies cost 200-300 bucks new and I got it for 40. What a steal. And of course John 5 LOVES it. He goes in there and Remi follows right behind him. He ate dinner in there last night at about 9:15 at night. we couldn't get him to leave.







5 comments:

lindsay said...

seriously Remi and John are so cute! It's only a matter of time until John figures out he can feed Remi his food. Then he really will become emaciated.

Jen H said...

Too cute! I love the John's mowing. Like father like son!

The Johnson Journey said...

I'm in LOVE with your kids, and your dog. :) Nice score on the play house!

kara schmidt said...

Could he be any more adorable....I love him pushing the lawn mower through the tall grass. That looks like serious work!

The Cooks said...

Court,
The kids are growing so fast, and they are so cute I think they are a perfect mix of the two of you!
And your dog, of course i'm going to fall in love with your cute dog!