Wednesday, June 17, 2009

we love when cousins come to visit

My sister Mendi and her family dropped by for a visit on their way back to Roseville from Utah. We were very excited to see them but John 5 was especially excited. He loves having visitors, as I am sure all kids do. Here's John and Amelie riding bikes and cars in the backyard. Sophie and Soleil. They are 2 months apart. As you can see my children always have noticably large heads than Mendi's kids.


Everyone loves bathtime pictures





1 comment:

Magen said...

It seriously made me so happy to see these pics of your beautiful children. So i was thinking, Kris is going to be in San Fran for a couple of months starting in Nov and maybe I'll just need to fly out and see you all. I don't really remember when brooke gets home, maybe dec, so maybe we could make it into one great reunion. I just need so stop shopping so i can save the money i work so hard getting. And yes court the ice cream sandwich story is true...i think we had all slipped into some sad sort of depression thinking our college career would soon be over and took it out on them. and i guess peer pressure or something got you to eat them with us....oh the fun we all had! miss you!